Ruby developers, from newbies to veterans, share their stories about how they’re making remarkable careers for themselves doing what they love - programming Ruby!
- 006 - James Edward Gray II makes Ruby do whatever he wants it to
- 005 - Justin Searls builds a software consultancy based on trust and learning.
- 004 - Hannah Howard’s tech career gets a boost from education, empathy, and open source
- 003 - Jim Remsik, Jr. “Genuinely desire success in those around you, and do what you can to make it happen.”
- 002 - 30 days after her first contact with Rails, Jen Diamond started teaching others
- 001 - How BJ Clark went from zero Ruby programming knowledge to hiring Rails developers in just four years